Customize GUI SP Registration page with this JDBC Realm:
You are not going to let your client to login to OpenSSO login page look and feel, your company had your own logo, stylesheets... This will show you how to do it:
- · Go to your config/auth directory in your war file
- · Create opensso/services directory
- · Create 2qvideo (your realm name)
- · Copy all the files under default to this 2qvideo directory
- · If you want to have different locale for your realm, you can create a directory for it, like 2qvideo_en for english locale and so on.
- · You can modify the GUI with your css, js and images to match your look a feel. For this article, I modify the page with my 2qvideo header.
- To login to your registration page, this is the login url: http://opensso.sp.com:8080/sp/UI/Login?realm=2qvideo&module=JDBC where your realm = 2qvideo and module=JDBC